Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm a proud member since 2003

If you're not a member of Dan Wickett's Emerging Writers Network, you should be. Sign up, and you'll receive author interviews, book reviews, and Dan's Holiday Gift email containing excellent works of fiction, nonfiction, and poetry. His blog is one of my daily stops for news and information about contests; who's written a great story or essay or poem I need to read; literary magazines I need to know about; and writers with books I need to buy. If keeping us all up-to-date on the who's who and the what's what isn't enough, Dan is also publisher of DZANC books which already has the reputation of publishing must-read work by top notch writers. Good lord, just look at what beautiful books they make.

1 comment:

Dan Wickett said...

What a kind thing to do! I was wondering why the sudden jump in members from Mankato!

And look, I already have a book to add to my What I'm Looking Forward to in 2009 post!